I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Top 10 Vintage- wedding ideas
February 9, 2016
More and more brides would love to embrace things in vintage for their weddings which gives a stylish and romantic nod to the past with these details. You can find things like delicate lace, old-fashioned typed labels, fabric signs, glass bottles in a vintage wedding. If you are one of those brides planning a vintage wedding, take a look at the 10 amazing vintage wedding decoration ideas below. You’ll surely get inspired.
1. Antique containers and old-fashioned typed labels are a fabulous idea to enhance the vintage look!
2. Tie softer fabric signs to the backs of chairs at your wedding reception
3. Display neutral confetti cones in reclaimed wooden crates made from newspaper.
4. You can decorate your wedding cake like this to make it vintage and match your bouquet as well.
5. Use old photos, wedding guest book or menu, candles, glass bottles, vintage maps and some other accessories to create a vintage display table that you’ll fall in love with.
6. Use vintage mason jars – it’s a high-five to guests who value the “old-time” things.
7. Vintage Latter For Wedding Display: you can either use initials of your names or simply the word LOVE.
8. Use delicate lace stem to wrap the blush pink bouquet- the color and texture are perfect for classic vintage look.
9. There was a time when the doily was confined to Grandma’s house, but the lovely doily has made a strong comeback. How about adding some doilies to your wedding reception?
10. Place your guest book on a table beside a rented photo booth. Guests can paste their snapshot in your book along with their good wishes for your future.